Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 33 Monday


Happy Valentines Day! They don’t celebrate it over here, I haven’t even seen evidence that they recognize it over here, but oh well, we do! Greetings and, “I love you,” to all my family and loved ones and friends back in the midwest! 


To my mom, “I love you!” Thanks for being supportive and understanding as we take on this adventure!


To Brian and Andrea, “Love you as much as the sky!”


To Nina and Scott, Paul and Vickie, Robb and Jennifer, (and their kids!) Teresa and Sean and Bella, Tina and Jake, to all the Winn Family in Florida and elsewhere, to Randy and Debbie and Sonja and Jack, Susie and Allen, to Tony, Jenny, Tim, Larry, Dave, Kenny and Jerrod, Kristy and the rest of the bunch at Spirit, to Larry James and Rocky Jr., to Steve P. and Peter M., Jeff P., Scott and to WOL and WOCT, Pat and Nita, Carole and Ron, Carolyn, and all our dear friends at Twin Lakes...


Happy Valentines day, we love you a lot!

1 comment: